1 Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket + Tower of London Tickets and Dates
- One day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Entry to Tower of London
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Various major events take place in London, these may cause route changes and/or disruptions. These events can take place at short notice.
This convenient one day hop-on hop-off bus ticket is a great choice if you only have a short time to spend in London. For visitors with only a single day to spare, this open top bus tour will show you all the sights across the capital.
Valid for a full working day across all 4 routes, this flexible ticket lets you explore London on out comfortable open top buses. You're never far from a Golden Tours stop as there are 70 across London!
Visitors can spend the whole day exploring the capital, seeing landmarks and attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square and Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
Each bus has a live English guide or audio guides in eight languages. The airy open top deck gives travellers the full London experience!
Please click here to view service information
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Routeá(Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Essential Tourá(Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tourá(Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tourá(Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The historic Tower of London has stood over the city for nearly 1,000 years. You'll discover why the Tower has such a grim reputation during your visit to this World Heritage Site and learn about its previous uses. The Tower of London has been a palace, zoo and even a Royal Mint!
The Crown Jewels
The dazzling Crown Jewels are a must-see attraction at the Tower of London! These pretty and priceless royal treasures are celebrated symbols of British monarchy and you can discover the history behind the gems at the Tower's Crown Jewels exhibition.
The White Tower
The oldest part of the Tower of London, the White Tower is a massive fortress built by William the Conqueror between 1070 and 1100! You can venture inside and discover a treasure trove of the past, with a number of unusual objects on display including diamond encrusted weapons and suits of armour.
Take a walk with one of the Yeoman Warders - these guardians of the tower are today all retirees from the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth realms. They'll entertain with stories of intrigue and gore, giving fascinating accounts of what life was like in the Tower hundreds of years ago, and how people live in it today.
You can also discover the Royal Beasts Exhibition and find out which wild animals were kept captive at the Tower of London and learn about the Royal Mint which produced coins for hundreds of years.
- One Day Hop On Hop Off Bus Ticket
- All Open Top buses include free Wi-Fi
- Valid for One Calendar Day
- See London’s Top Landmarks and Attractions Including Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly Circus
- Hop on Hop off service with 70 stops on 3 different routes
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Live English or Multilingual Audio Guide
- Audio Guides Available in
Tower of London
- See the Crown Jewels
- Visit The White Tower
- Go on a Beefeater Tour
- Royal Beasts Exhibition
- Coins and Kings: The Royal Mint at the Tower Exhibition
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
1st March to 31st October
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 5:30pm
(Last admission 5pm)
1st November to 28th February
Tuesday to Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sunday & Monday: 10:00am to 4:30pm
(Last admission 4pm)
All internal buildings close 30 minutes after last admission
The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 2.30pm (winter), 3.30pm (summer).
- 24th - 26th December & 1st January (Closed)