24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise on the Thames
- Enjoy 24 hour hop-on hop-off adventures on this sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- See London’s most famous locations and landmarks
- Choose from 5 different piers
- Hear of London’s fascinating history with onboard commentary and choice of audio guide
DescriptionRiver Thames Sightseeing Cruise
Experience London from a whole new perspective on this beautiful sightseeing cruise on the River Thames. For 24 hours, you can hop-on and hop-off at your own leisure from 5 of the different London piers - Westminster Pier, St Katharine’s Pier, Embankment Pier, Festival Pier and Bankside Pier. Soak in panoramic sights of the best that London has to offer including the historic Houses of Parliament and the world-famous London Eye. As you cruise the waters, discover fascinating facts and stories of the capital’s rich history with live commentary from the captain. Audio guides are also available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
Whether you choose to sit in the cabin soaking in the sights or enjoying the views from the deck, you’ll be spoilt for choice at where to look with iconic buildings surrounding your adventure on the waters. Fancy a bite to eat? Each vessel comes with an onboard bar where you can buy refreshments.
ScheduleDeparting from Westminster Pier to St Katharine’s Pier (via Embankment Pier, Festival Pier and Bankside Pier)
7 days a week every 30-40 minutes.
First boat leaves Westminster Pier at 10.00am
Not available 25 and 26 December 2019
What's Included in the tour
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise
- Onboard audio commentary
- Onboard bar
What's Excluded in the tour
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to travel without a guardian
- Audio guide available in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian
- The service will only run from Westminster Pier to St Katherine’s Pier. It will not stop at the other piers on the 24 Dec and 1 Jan.