Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour
What's Included in the tour
- Emirates Stadium Tour
- Entry to the Arsenal Museum
- Arsenal branded headphones
- Personalised tour certificate
What's Excluded in the tour
- Food and drink
- On 7th to 12th May and 27th May to 1st July, there will be guided tours in English only and will replace self-guided audio tours.
- Under 5 free of charge but they must be notified if a child is in the party
- Open dated ticket is valid for 6 months
- Home fixture dates, the day before home matchdays against overseas opposition and any other events days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Exact dates to be provided once fixtures and TV Schedules are confirmed throughout the season.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Follow in the footsteps of your Arsenal heroes by joining the Emirates Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the stunning Emirates Stadium.
On this amazing day out, you will have the opportunity to see all the areas which are crucial to the team on a match day - from a walk down the players' tunnel to a seat in the first team dressing room. On the standard tour, you will also visit the Directors Box and the Press Conference facilities. Emirates Stadium has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadium. Along with state-of-the-art facilities, the Club has incorporated stunning features from their Highbury history and personal touches from inspirational Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger.
Self-Guided Audio Tour
Let Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere and a host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences with you as you explore behind-the-scenes at Arsenal with new audio tour. Hear from the boss as you take your place in the changing room, listen to the roar of the crowd as you walk down the tunnel, explore our museum and test your Arsenal knowledge against one of our Arsenal experts. Plus much more.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium. Long term exhibits include goal scorer Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners Cup Final victory.
New Feature: You can now enter Arsene Wenger's office on this tour. Take a look at where he discusses matches and meets with the Arsenal greats of past and present.
22nd May and 4th June 2017:
Due to an event at Emirates Stadium between 22nd May and 4th June, there will be some areas of the tour that are not accessible. There will be no self-guided audio tours during this time, only guided tours in English will be available. During this period the prices of the tour are reduced.
- Walk down the players' tunnel
- Visit the Directors Box
- See press Conference facilities
- Enjoy the commentary of your thrilling audio guide
- Take a trip to the interactive Arsenal Museum.
Monday - Friday: First tour 10:00am to 5:00pm (Last entry 4:00pm)
Saturday: First tour 9:30am to 6:00pm (Last entry 5:00pm)
Sunday: First tour 10:00am to 4:00pm (Last entry 3:00pm)
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)