Bicester Village Shopping By Rail
What You Get
- Return train tickets on Chiltern Rail
- VIP pass offering 10% off selected retailers
What You Don’t Get
- Transfer to and from Marylebone station
- Food and drinks
- You will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Please meet your Golden Tours representative by the information desk in Marylebone station
- On Sundays Burberry, Coach, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Boss, Gucci, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada and Tod's open at 11:30am for browsing and 12pm for shopping. They close at 6pm
DescriptionIf you love luxury as much as you love great prices Bicester Village is the place for you! Located just one hour away from London, this gorgeous shopping outlet village features over a whopping 160 boutiques of leading and luxury brands. This offer includes a fully flexible return ticket as well as a free VIP pass offering 10% off selected brands.
As Bicester Village is an outlet, all of the boutiques there offer savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price all year long. With brands as luxurious as Alexander McQueen, Armani, Bally, Coach, Fendi, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Mulberry, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Yves Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Tod’s and Valentino to name a few, it’s fair to say you’ll be absolutely spoilt for choice.
You’ll enjoy a quick and stress-free train journey departing from Marylebone station with free Wi-Fi on board. Your train will be leaving at 9:35am – make sure you meet one of our reps at the station’s information desk at 9am. With trains departing from Bicester Village to London every 30 minutes, you can then return to London at any time you wish and literally shop till you drop!
As well as shops, Bicester Village features plenty of cafes, restaurants, pretty photo ops, exciting pop-ups and even art exhibitions, meaning you can truly make a day out of this fun shopping trip.
- Direct train to one of the UK’s most popular shopping destinations
- Over 160 shops and plenty of cafes and restaurants
- Return at any time you wish on the same day
- Free Wi-Fi on board the train
- Free VIP Pass offering 10% off on selected boutiques
ScheduleAvailable from Monday to Sunday
Exception: 25 December 2019
Venue location: Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Dr, Bicester OX26 6WD
Meeting point: Marylebone Station (Information desk)
Meeting time: 9:00am
Departure time: 9:35am
Return time: Fully flexible