Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 1 day plus 1 day extra free Tickets and Dates
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- Stops served on an hourly basis from 10:00am to 4:00pm, click on the schedule tab to see the timetable. Additional buses may operate at weekends, some of these buses may not have a live guide onboard. Please ask the driver before boarding.
- Your 1 calendar day is valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- The additional 1 calendar day free is not valid for travel on 25th or 26th December
- Your boat ticket is valid for 24 hours from when you first hop on the boat
- The river cruise is operating on Friday, Saturday and Sundays currently. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.
Whether you decide to stay on the open top bus and soak in panoramic views of London’s most iconic landmarks or hop-off at any of the 8 stops dotted across the city, there is much to see and discover.
Be driven through the famous Parliament Square, home to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, go past the iconic London Eye as you enjoy the hustle and bustle of London’s Southbank area, see the city’s biggest skyscraper, The Shard, visit the golden gates of Buckingham Palace, the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral and much more.
With a live guide on every bus, giving you the chance to learn more about the capital, it’s the perfect way to get to know London, regardless of the time or your budget!
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Hop-on hop-off service through the main London attractions
- Live English speaking guide on every bus
- Experience a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24-hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- No need to print your tickets – E-tickets accepted on all hop on hop off services!
- Bus audio guides in :
Days of operation:
From 4 January to 12 February 2021:
No service operating
From 13 February to 21 February 2021:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 February to 21 March 2021:
Saturday and Sundays only: Buses operate every 60min
From 22 March 2021 onwards:
Daily: Buses operate every 60min
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride operate only Saturday and Sunday.
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.