Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket (+ Extra 24hrs Free) & The View from the Shard
Tickets not available
Tickets not available
Tickets not available
HighlightsHop on Hop off 24 Hours
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours + Extra 24 hours Free
- FREE Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Audio guides available in the following languages:
- Complimentary drinks every Thursday and Friday evening* from 6pm – 8pm for limited time only!
- London's newest and most eagerly awaited attraction
- Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m)
- Twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, offers a 360 degree, 40mile view
- The entire experience is enjoyed at your leisure with no time restriction on your stay.
- Ascend 800 feet for the View from the Shard
Hop on Hop off 24 Hours: Daily
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 5th January 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
The Shard: The View from the Shard: Daily
December & January
- 01 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 05 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- 08 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 12 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 14 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 4:30pm)
- 15 December Open at 10:00am - 9:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 24 December Open at 10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 26 December Open at 11:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 5:00pm)
- 27 to 30 December Open at 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm)
- 31 December Open at 10:00am - 09:15pm (last entry 8:00pm)
- 1 January Open at 10:00am - 07:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
- 2 to 5 January Open at 10:00am - 10:00pm (last entry 9:00pm)
Click here to view early closures for 2018
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
Please click here to view service information
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
View the map
At almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London, The View from The Shard offers visitors the chance to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m (800ft) above one of the greatest cities on earth. Situated at the top of The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe at a height of 1,016ft (310m), a 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view reveals London's past, present and future, brought to life with multimedia displays.
Delicious 2-course Lunch at a Traditional British Pub for £15
Once you’ve explored London with your open top bus tour through the heart of the city, you must have worked up an appetite! That’s why this 2-course traditional pub lunch option at selective Nicholson’s Pubs is the perfect accompaniment to your sightseeing adventure in the capital. Giving you a true British food experience, you’ll get to choose from the classic fish and chips dish, succulent chicken, meaty and delicious burger, seasonal salad with goat’s cheese or the lentil cottage pie. Yum! Match this with one of two scrumptious desserts on offer, Belgian chocolate brownie or sticky toffee pudding, and you will be ready to embark on your next adventure!
Please click here to view lunch menu
What's Included in the tour
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket + Extra 24 hours Free
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- View from the Shard
- Interative telescope audio guides in 11 languages at The Shard
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entrances to further attractions
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Audio Guides in:
- Cancellation policy: Once booked cannot be cancelled or amended
- Buses depart every 5-10 mins from Main Torist Points and every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- *Free River Thames Boat Ride valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat with unlimited usage within the 24 hours and only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
- Please note, the free 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour offer is valid until 28 February 2019. The offer is not valid between 22 - 25 December 2018.