Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour - 24hr Ticket & Kidzania + FREE Extra 24 Hours
Tickets not available
What's Included in the tour
- Four hour experience at KidZania
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off ticket with complimentary extra 24 hours
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Please Note for River Thames Boat Ride:
- Your 24 hours and your free extra 24 hours are valid from the moment you get on your first bus
- Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The last time slot is 4 hours before closing.
- Children over 8 can visit KidZania London without an accompanying adult
- The Pokémon Creative Studio is only availble for children 7+
- An adult must be present for the admission of any child into KidZania London
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
- Opening hours for the month of August are 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Westfield London Shopping Centre,
London W12 7GA
DescriptionTreat your kids to a fun and inspiring experience at the child-size city KidZania London and discover the best sites of London with our hop-on hop-off London bus tour. As an added bonus, this fantastic package includes a free walking tour in London and a 24-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off boat ride along the Thames!
Located in Westfield Shopping Centre in White City, west London, KidZania is a highly interactive, fun and stimulating attraction for children aged 4 to 14. During their 4-hour long timeslot they’ll get to experience a multitude of professions as well as many exciting activities in this mini indoor city. From the Children’s Intelligence Agency (the other CIA) to the Fire & Rescue Unit and Hospital, the range of activities is as varied as it is inspiring.
Upon arrival, all visitors will receive security bracelets – the children’s ones can only be removed with parental permission. Children aged 8 and above can explore KidZania without any parental supervision, meaning you can relax and shop while your little ones are left to their own devices to run this city.
New – KidZania Acting Academy
Ideal for those who like to make people laugh, the Kidding Around Comedy Club at KidZania's Acting Academy is not to be missed! This fantastic activity is a chance for visitors to write, rehearse and perform their own jokes - all with a bit of help and training from the Academy's resident comedian. Friends and family can watch the live performances of what is sure to be a barrel of laughs!
New – Pokémon Creative Studio
Pokémon fans rejoice: the Pokémon Creative Studio has reopened at KidZania, giving kids the option of 2 unique job roles. Trading card designers will get to design their very own Pokémon trading card by using game design software. They’ll also be able to print their card as a souvenir! Animators will create a short stop motion film through the use of cameras and editing software, bringing their imagination to life!
Christmas at KidZania
The countdown to Christmas is on and from Sunday 1st December KidZania will be kicking off its very own Christmas season with the opening of its giant advent calendar! Kids will have the chance to earn a Christmas degree (a guarantee to get on Santa’s nice list) at Elf School, help Santa deliver gifts around the city at the Christmas Courier and even sing their hearts out with some Carol Singing.
Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour – 24-hour Ticket
See London at your own pace with a little help from our unmissable hop-on hop-off open top bus tour. For a 24-hour period you can enjoy amazing views and explore the very best of this city by hopping on and off our buses as much as you like – simply take your pick from the various routes we offer. With 70 stops spread all over central London, our routes are all you need to get around the British capital with ease!
For a limited time only you can enjoy an extra 24 hours for free on our hop-on hop-off bus - don't miss out!
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English-speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral and so much more as your guide informs and entertains you every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): This route covers all the main Central London sights and visits London's Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and King’s Cross as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from popular hotel districts to Central London.
Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London's most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames, including Parliament Square and St James's Palace.
Click here to view route map
Free Walking Tour
As part of this package you’ll be treated to a free walking tour! A fascinating way to get to grips the city, our walking tours with a local guide will provide a fun, informative and unique perspective of the many incredible stories surrounding London. You can either see which sites are linked to the British Royals (when they’re both on and off duty) and find out what the Beatles got up to when visiting the capital.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
Free 24-hour River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
- The Royal Walking Tour (including the Changing of the Guards)
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Cruise through the heart of London with this thrilling hop-on hop-off boat ride! For a 24-hour period you can see London from a fresh perspective and soak in striking panoramic views of the city’s skyline. Starting at Westminster and finishing in St Katharine’s Pier, this boat ride will include live commentary in English from the captain, who’ll be sharing many interesting facts about London. There will also be audio guides available via your smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian.
Click here to see the route map and full timetable.
- Preferred partners with KidZania London
- A chance for your little ones to experience real-life skills in a child-size city
- From firemen to pilots and surgeons, kids can choose from over 60 job roles
- Includes a 24-hour ticket on our hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- See London’s most iconic landmarks across 4 routes and 70 stops
- Added bonus: hop-on hop-off boat ride and walking tour
Opening times vary depending on the date chosen. The last time slot is 4 hours before closing.
Please click here to view opening hours
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 70 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 7th December 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.