KidZania with Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour - 24hrs Ticket (+ Extra 24hrs Free)
Tickets not available
- Preferred Partners with KidZania London
- A brand new and exciting kids experience in London
- Tickets valid for 24 hours + Extra 24 hours Free
- Let loose in a child-size city set in 75,000 sq ft of Westfield London
- Take part in role-play careers, including Fireman, Pilot and Surgeon
- Parents can relax and shop while their kids play
- Explore London with a 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Help the Queen find the missing Crown Jewels by answering British trivia and unlocking bonus rounds in our brand new treasure hunt app on-board our open top buses!
- See the glorious sights of London with over 60 stops across 4 routes
- FREE Walking Tour (Worth £10) Voucher Valid for Two Days
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise like no other with your free 24 hour River Thames hop-on hop-off boat ride ticket
- Live English guide or multi-lingual audio guides on board the bus Bus Audio Guides Available in:
Please click here to view opening hours
- March: 1, 6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 20, 28 – Open 10:00am – 3:00pm
- March: 21, 22- Open 10:30am – 3:00pm
- March: 27 – 10:30am – 3:30pm
- March: 8, March 29 – Closed.
Hop on Hop off
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our 60 stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable from 5th January 2019
Click here to view the latest service information
DescriptionExperience a wonderful day out for kids with entry to London’s most exciting new experience for children, KidZania and a Hop on Hop off bus ticket perfect for exploring all the iconic sights of London.
Brand new to the UK, KidZania is an awesome child-sized city based in Westfield, London. The mini-city, spanning about 75,000 sq ft, is a totally safe and fun environment where children are let loose to become firemen, surgeons, pilots and radio DJs.
Perfect for children between the ages of four and fourteen, kids can become a surgeon at the Hospital, a pilot at the Aviation Academy, join the Police, become a radio DJ or even have a go at becoming a tour guide on a mini Golden Tours Hop-on Hop-Off bus over the course of a fun-filled four hours.
Children aged 7 or over can explore the city without parental supervision and each visitor is given a special tracking bracelet that can only be removed with parental permission - meaning you can shop and dine while the kids play!
Your Hop on Hop off open top bus ticket is the best way to see the iconic sights of London with total ease and convenience. Valid for a full 24 hours, explore London across all four routes, with the freedom to jump on and off throughout the day and explore parts you’ve never seen before.
See the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London - all the beauty of London. With over 60 stops across the city, you’re never far away from a Golden Tours bus.
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
View the map
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is a brilliant to get a real feel for the capital! Walk in the footsteps of the Royal Family and learn about their rich history or see where The Beatles worked and played in London.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat RideEnjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Click here to see the route map.
Additional InformationPlease note
- Children over 8 can visit KidZania London without an accompanying adult
- An adult must be present for the admission of any child into KidZania London
- Please note, the free 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour offer is valid until 28 February 2019. The offer is not valid between 22 - 25 December 2018.
- Four hour experience at KidZania
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket + Extra 24 hours Free
- Play our fun 3D treasure hunt app on-board to earn extra special promotions and discounts
- Free Walking Tour
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours*
- Entrances to additional attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
*Please Note for River Thames Boat Ride
- Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat
- Unlimited usage within the 24 hours
- Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier
Venue Information:Westfield London Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GA