London Craft Beer Tour
- Meet & greet your guide and fellow beer drinkers in the heart of Hipster land, Shoreditch.
- Sample beers in two different London pubs; one traditional, one contemporary.
- Visit a micro brewery and speak to one of the Master Brewers about the intricacies of the brewing process.
- Learn some of the incredible history of two of London’s most iconic boroughs - Shoreditch and The City.
- A secret venue - revealed only on the day!
ScheduleAvailable Monday to Saturday at 2.15pm
Mondays to Thursdays meeting point: Outside the Polo Bar, 176 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4NQ.
Fridays and Saturdays meeting point: The Shoreditch Grind, 213 Old Street, London EC1V, 9NR.
Your guide will be carrying an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot
DescriptionLondon Craft Beer Tour offers a unique, three-hour experience during which a local guide will accompany guests around 4 venues, sampling 7 different beverages (including lager, stout, ale and beer). One venue is a micro brewery, in which guests will be able to speak directly to a Master Brewer about the intricacies of the brewing process and one venue is a secret - to be revealed only on the day! The other two stops are pubs; one contemporary, one traditional, both excellent. Beer is not all that’s on offer though. In between venues, guests will learn about the incredible history of two of London’s most iconic boroughs - Shoreditch and The City.
What's Included in the tour
- Experienced guide
- All beers
What's Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- Your guide will be carrying an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot.
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate in this tour