Madame Tussauds London - Premium Ticket
What You Get
- Fast track entry to Madame Tussauds
- Fast track entry to the Spirit of London ride
- Entry to the Sherlock Holmes Experience
- Complimentary popcorn during the Marvel 4D Experience
What You Don’t Get
- Travel to or from the attraction
- Purchases once inside Madame Tussauds
- This is a premium ticket to Madame Tussauds
- Please bring your e-ticket to gain access to this attraction and keep it with you to gain access to both the Sherlock Holmes exhibit and Spirit of London ride and to claim your complimentary popcorn
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your time slot
- Children under 15 will need to be accompanied by an adult
- Madame Tussauds will not admit guests with suitcases
- Pushchairs are not admitted in the attraction and should be left in the cloakroom
- Wheelchair users must book a wheelchair slot – the attraction can only accommodate 3 at a time. Please call customer call centre number: 033 3321 2001
- Madame Tussauds London reserves the right to remove and/or alter figures and experiences for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons without prior notice
- People under 1.2 metres in height will need to be accompanied by an adult on the Spirit of London ride
- The Spirit of London ride at Madame Tussauds London will be closing for annual maintenance from the 27th January for 2 weeks
Madame Tussauds Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR
Nearest Underground Station: Baker Street
DescriptionGet a star-studded experience like no other with this premium ticket for Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous wax museum! Established in Baker Street in 1836, this iconic attraction is an absolute must-see.
Skip swiftly through the queues (like a true VIP) and get ready to mingle with plenty of A-listers including Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Beyoncé, Benedict Cumberbatch and many more! Take selfies with Kim Kardashian, get up close with the greatest Bollywood stars and feel Tom Hardy’s heartbeat (yep, you read that right!).
You’ll also be treated to some popcorn as you enter the action-fuelled world of the Marvel 4D Experience – prepare to spot your favourite superheroes! You’ll also step into the mysterious world of one of Baker Street’s most famous residents with the Sherlock Holmes Experience, and get a wonderful look at London’s colourful history on the Spirit of London Ride.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to walk a red carpet like no other!
- Jump the queues and walk right into this unmissable attraction
- Mingle and enjoy photo ops with hundreds of celebrity wax figures
- Fast track to the Marvel 4D Experience
- Fast track to the Sherlock Holmes Experience
- See 1,000 years of London’s history on the Spirit of London Ride
ScheduleAvailable on any day.
Madame Tussauds is closed on 25th December.
Click here to view Madame Tussauds London 2020 Operational Calendar