MBNA Thames Clippers - Point to Point
First departure: 10:00am (every 20 minutes)
Last departure: 7:00pm
Departure port: Embankment or London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier or vice versa
Please click here to view time table
The Thames Clippers route covers the stretch of the river that is home to some of the most famous and stunning landmarks in London. Seeing these sights from the comfort of your seat onboard you will not only get a real sense of their grandeur and character but of how they link together.
Point to Point Ticket
The Point to Point ticket will be valid for a one way trip from Embankment/Waterloo to Greenwich or vice versa.
- 24th December (Christmas Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich at 2005, the last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment at 2101. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Blackfriars at 1932 and the last RB6 Eastbound service departs Putney at 2001. The last RB4 service is at 2200 from Canary Wharf.
- 31th December (New Year's Eve): Last RB1 Westbound service departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 1845, last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 1941. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 1519. The last RB6 Westbound service will depart Canary Wharf Pier at 1845, and the last RB6 Eastbound service will depart Putney Pier at 1955.
- Ticket offices are open between 10am to 6pm (Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City, Tower, Canary Wharf, Greenwich or North Greenwich) but tickets are valid until last boat on either directions.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- The fastest fleet on the Thames!
- Departures every 20 minutes from piers including Embankment, Greenwich and Waterloo.
- Indoor seating area as well as a covered outdoor area
- Refreshments are available onboard