One-way Private Transfer from Central London to Luton Airport
- One-way private vehicle transfers to and from Luton Airport to Central London
- Personalised meet and greet
- Friendly and professional driver
Additional informationPlease Note:
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- From 1st April 2019, we offer 30 minutes of free waiting time after the your selected time pick-up time. If you’re not at the meeting point after 30 minutes, there will be a charge of £0.30 per minute. Additionally, if the parking ticket costs more than initially charged for parking, you will need to pay the difference along with the additional waiting time.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- For no shows and cancellations received within 48 hours of the transfer time, a 100% cancellation charge to be applicable. Outside of this period no charges to apply.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. Please contact us if you require a child seat, a small additional charge may be payable.
Travel to Luton Airport from Central London* with comfort and ease with this one-way private vehicle transfer service. Starting with a personalised meet and greet and driven by an experienced professional driver, take the stress out of travel with this simple and smooth transport solution.You must phone 0208 886 0026, 48 hours before your departure, quoting your name, hotel name, room number and date of departure (ask your concierge for help if needed). A 30 minute time window will be given for the pick-up, around 3 to 4 hours before your flight check-in time.
On the day of the transfer, you must be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in the hotel lobby (not outside the hotel), with your luggage, 10 minutes before pick-up time.
If you are not there at the set time, the driver may have to leave without you.
*Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 4 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg).