Oxford Cycle Bus Tour
What's Included in the tour
- A fully guided 1.5 hour tour on the Oxford Cycle Bus with stops for photos
What's Excluded in the tour
- Entry to any other attractions
- This tour is operated by Oxford Cycle Bus Tour
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start
- Tickets for this tour are valid only on the Oxford Cycle Bus and do not offer entry to any other attractions
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- Please wear suitable footwear (heels not recommended!)
- Wear weather appropriate clothing (British weather is unpredictable!)
- Please note the price for the private hire of the bus, regardless of the number of people who are travelling, is £150. The price for groups of 8 and up to 14 will be the same.
DescriptionLooking to see the beautiful university city of Oxford in a fun and unique way? Then peddle along on the Oxford Cycle Bus! This thrilling ride around the city is led by a local expert guide and covers a total of 4.5 miles.
Uncover Oxford’s illustrious past as you listen to our knowledgeable guide and take in the city’s most striking sites. Fear not about the steady pace of the journey, as there will be time for quick stops to take pictures! Peddle through Oxford’s beautiful honey-coloured streets and soak in the lively atmosphere of the colleges belonging to one of the world’s oldest universities.
This activity, which lasts approximately an hour and a half, is family-friendly and suitable for any fitness level – just make sure you’re wearing comfortable clothing and join in on the fun.
The meeting point for this tour is Broad Street, Oxford (opposite the Oxford Campus Stores) – please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- See Oxford in a unique way on the Oxford Cycle Bus
- Led by a local expert
- No fitness level required
- A journey through the city’s best sights
- Time to stop and take pictures
ScheduleDays of Operation from 25th October 2019 to 31st March 2020:
Tours run Friday & Saturday at: 11:00am, and 1:00pm.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your chosen tour is scheduled to begin.
Departure Point: Broad Street, Oxford, opposite Oxford Campus Stores
The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and covers approximately 4.5 miles.