Panoramic Tour of Paris with Louvre Museum
Journey to Paris
You will start your Paris adventure when you arrive at St Pancras International Station where you will go to Chop’d Coffee Shop at 6:00am (5:30am on Saturdays) and meet a Golden Tours Representative. You’ll be handed your Eurostar tickets and a map of Paris so you’ll have everything you need to go on your travels!
Panoramic Tour of Paris
When you arrive in Paris, you will be met by an expert guide that will take you on your panoramic tour of some of the most iconic landmarks in the world including the incredible Eiffel Tower. Delve into the history of the city, as you learn and discover its secrets and stories that make Paris what it is today.
No day trip to Paris would be complete without the chance to explore the many beautiful boutiques and luxury shops that line the streets. You’ll have enough time to explore Parisian fashion before stopping off at one of the quaint cafes for a croissant and coffee – bon appétit!
Visit the Louvre Museum
From the Mona Lisa to Venus de Milo, you will be in awe of the many pieces of artwork on display at the world renowned Louvre Museum. As the largest museum in the world, and home to the works of Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt, you will get to explore some of the most famous paintings and drawings of all time. This visit will definitely be a highlight of an incredible trip to Paris! You will make your own way to Louvre Museum and explore the museum.
Journey back to London
Once your time in Paris comes to an end, you’ll head back to Gare du Nord for your return to London. Your train will depart at 8:13pm and it is advised that you get there 45 minutes earlier for check in. Then, voila! You will arrive back in London St Pancras International at 9:39pm.
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar for a comfortable and easy journey to Paris
- Explore iconic Paris landmarks with an expert tour guide
- Enjoy shopping in the many boutiques and designer shops
- Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum and see the incredible Mona Lisa
- Get a complimentary map of Paris for your adventure
ScheduleNovember to February: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Meeting Point: Chop’d Cafe, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Meeting Time: 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), please arrive at least 10 minutes before the time stated
Departure Point: St.Pancras International Station
Monday to Friday:
Check In: 06:00am
Departure From London: 07:01am
Return To London: 20:13pm
Check In: 05:30am
Departure From London: 06:18am
Return To London: 20:13pm
On certain days, there will be slight changes to Eurostar departure times. Please see below in case these changes affect your inbound or outbound travel.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris
- Entry to Louvre Museum
The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Oray instead.
- The Louvre Museum is currently closed. We will therefore visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.