The Coca-Cola London Eye - Cupid's Capsule
Tickets not available
- Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
Extended Opening Hours:
- April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- 19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
- 25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
- One ride on the London Eye
- 1 London Eye host
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- 1 box of pink Champagne Truffle
- Additional food and drink
- Additional rotation must be booked in advance and must follow the first rotation
- Please note that on the 14th February, standard tickets will only be accepted until 4pm
- After booking your experience, you will need to book a time. Instructions printed on ticket.
- Please note price is per capsule not per person. Maximum 2 adults 2 child (under 5).
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time
- You will need to return to the Priority Desk 15 minutes before the scheduled experience time
- Your tickets will be issued and you will meet your capsule host. You will be escorted to the Fast Track entrance to The London Eye.
- Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- Experience the stunning London skyline and spoil your loved one with a romantic The Coca-Cola London Eye Private Capsule Experience
- Included is a bottle of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne and a luxury box of Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles
- Exclusive check-in and fast track boarding
- Spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
At 135 metres, The Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual experience in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Since 2000, it has attracted over 34 million visitors and now boasts the first live action, spectacular 4D pre-experience show which offers an exclusive multi-sensory experience.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to The Eye and her father takes her for an experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of The Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on The Eye itself.
Technological Innovation for an Enhanced Experience
Touch screen guides have been designed to enhance your flight as you take in spectacular views from the Coca-Cola London Eye. These guides offer a more interactive flight experience as you marvel at the capital’s very finest sights. They are available as part of the standard ticket price. Features include key information on 55 eminent landmarks that can be viewed from the London Eye as well as a 3D view of each attraction, making it come alive before your eyes.
Experience the stunning skyline and spoil your loved one with a romantic Private Capsule, complete with a bottle of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne and a luxury box of Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles, both served by your host. The package also includes exclusive check-in and fast track boarding.
*For a maximum of two adults aged 18 years and over.