The Magic of London Bike Tour - Electric Bike
- What Included
- Tour of London
- An experienced guide
- Bike hire
- Bike Helmets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drink
- You must be at least 14 years of age to ride an electric bike.
- Guests must be able to competently ride a bike to participate
- Age restrictions apply
- The route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events in London
Meeting Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, 31 York Road SE1 7NJ.
Nearest Train Station: Waterloo
Nearest Underground: Waterloo
DescriptionTake in the wonderful sights and sounds of London on an electric bike! Taking the pressure off cycling on any difficult terrain and doing all the hard work for you, this tour will be smooth, easy and completely care-free. With an expert guide leading you through some of the most well-known locations in London, you will get to explore the city like never before.
See Iconic London Landmarks
As you set off from Waterloo, you’ll ride along the Thames and see spectacular views of the London Eye before cycling past the Houses of Parliament and through Parliament Square. Get your cameras ready as you see the enormous Big Ben and the gothic church of Westminster Abbey!
Pass Exciting London Locations
On the tour, you’ll get to take a break to learn more about the rich history of your surroundings before visiting the popular Trafalgar Square, home to the National Gallery and Nelson’s Column, Covent Garden with its cultural vibe and many street performers, Smithfield Market and the exquisite St Paul’s Cathedral.
As you cycle through the hustle and bustle, through the backstreets and scenic roads, you’ll see all the wonderful treats London has to offer and return back to Waterloo. It is an adventure like no other!
- Take a fantastic electric bike tour of the capital and explore the city like never before
- Enjoy a smooth and easy ride on an electric bike
- Cycle through the scenic surroundings led by an expert guide
- Pass through the world-famous Parliament Square and see the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Spectacular views of London including the London Eyes as you ride along the Thames
- See St Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden
ScheduleDays of departure:
- 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020: Daily
Departure time: 14:00pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre – Waterloo, Unit 31 Elizabeth House, York Road, London SE1 7NJ
Tour will finish in Waterloo office by 4:30pm.